Why Hot Rubber?
Well there are many reasons........
Hot Rubber will......
- stick to nearly any materials
- save money by sealing out or in moisture
- protects product by resisting insects and rodents
- seals air leaks in grain dryers saving time, fuel, and product freshness
- expand and contract far greater than any other sealing products available
- be more natural of a product than other sealing agents
- if needed can be securely repaired
- last at least ten years
- not develop cracks in time
- not develop holes in time
- reduce mold and mildew
- protect product freshness
- prolong product storage time
- help product retain nutrients
form a one piece protective layer
- remain flexible in any weather